Click on below link to contact our sales team:
- Twin cartridge filters for redundant continuous operation.
- Gas Filters can be installed or replaced within seconds without disturbing the analytical performance of the gas-chromatographic system.
- Filter does not connect directly into the gas line, but onto a specially designed base plate, allowing a diffusion-proof installation without the use of tools.
- The filter has the capabilities to remove hydrocarbons, Oxygen and moisture to meet or exceed better than 6.0 gas (99.9999%). Purification is independent of original gas quality.
- Benefit in increase lifetime of GC columns and prevent column bleed which is important to TCD and PID Gas Chromatography.
- Eliminate or decrease baseline noise.
- Eliminate Spikes and ghost peak.
- Cartridge using fast-connect diffusion-proof design.
- Maximum pressure at 11 bar (160 psig) with a maximum flow of 7L/min.